Monday 24 October 2011

Oh ! Doctor !


    




Patient, 'Doc. are you sure that I am having pneumonia?'
Doc., “Yes certainly."
Patient  'Well, I am worried that sometimes doctors treat for
pneumonia and the patients die of typhoid.'
Doc :'Don't worry, when I treat someone for pneumonia,
he will die of pneumonia only.'



     
Patient to the doctor before a serious operation, "Doc. saheb, will I survive? I heard that only one out of hundred in these cases
survive."
      Doc. "Yes, definitely you will. I have already operated on 99 patients in similar cases and all have died. You will be my 100th patient."


 In a socialites’ party one lady said to the other,
”I know a couple in my neighborhood who were married for 15 years now and for the last 10-11 years, the husband never went out of their house!” 
 “Wow, that’s what I call ‘LOVE”,
 “But, their family doctor calls it ‘paralysis!’ said the first.                                 .                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment