Friday 28 October 2011

Too Cool ! (Story retold)


   
    Two, not so young and not so old friends were pleasantly surprised to find each other in  heaven. 
    
One asked the other,” Pal! How come are you here at such an early age?"

   The other said, “It’s a long story my dear. Yesterday I went home in an unscheduled hour in the afternoon from my office. When I was going to knock at the door, I heard my wife whispering to some one. I went inside and asked her, whom she was talking to. She swore that that there was nobody. I was suspicious, so I searched the whole house to find none. I felt too guilty for not trusting my wife. Out of sheer guilt, my heart stopped and I died instantly. What about you?” 
  The other friend said, ”I died of extreme cold!   While searching the house, had you opened the refrigerator, I  wouldn’t  have.“

No comments:

Post a Comment